Tech Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVATAR Windows 7 Theme New Wallpapers Cursors Aliens Icons [Updated: AVATAR Sounds Added]

Go down

AVATAR Windows 7 Theme New Wallpapers Cursors Aliens Icons [Updated: AVATAR Sounds Added] Empty AVATAR Windows 7 Theme New Wallpapers Cursors Aliens Icons [Updated: AVATAR Sounds Added]

Post  kunwar rzee khan Mon May 02, 2011 2:51 pm

AVATAR Windows 7 Theme New Wallpapers Cursors Aliens Icons [Updated: AVATAR Sounds Added] Avatar10

As the great movie AVATAR has turned out to be the biggest and best event movie of the year, perhaps the decade and the people around the world adore it i created this AVATAR Windows 7 Theme Special Release to all AVATAR’s fans to share with them the big entertainment of this fantastic movie and this special release contains:
- 24 AVATAR new awesome wallpapers
- New Icons [updated to Aliens Icons]
- New Cursors [updated to Blue Cool Cursors]
- Suitable Sounds [updated to AVATAR Sounds created by me includes : AVATAR Theme, This is our land, we are in the pandorum, … and more, i hope you like them]
- To install this all just double click on the Themepack

download from here

AVATAR Windows 7 Theme New Wallpapers Cursors Aliens Icons [Updated: AVATAR Sounds Added] A913

kunwar rzee khan

http://www.razi-ahmad.tk      www.darkangelrazi.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down